Tuesday 9 April 2013

Yesterday's Post, supposed to be yesterday's :D, Ok, Mr. Blugey?


Yawn~ Hello there.. :D.. This post is posted late because my internet connection was so "friendly" yesterday. So... I couldn't post anything. Sorry.

"Today, we have two classes, one in the early morning and the other one is in the afternoon, late afternoon.

In MGT420 class, we continued our lesson with Chapter 9 and it was about Strategic Human Resource and Management.  We learnt about recruiting and selecting employees, the methods that we use to select them, training, appraising and also rewarding the employees, in the right ways. Oh, our lecturer also talked about harassment in the workplace.

Today was a long day for me as I (again) am not very well. My body temperature was getting higher, I guess.

So, I couldn't focus much in the class as the class was so freaking cold! -_-''

....... I was very tired, I can't even sit properly. I slept on my bed the whole most of the day and I really hope I could do something beneficial though~ other than laying there, just like that.

I. CAN'T. STAND. IT.

.....bored to be sleeping again...


So, I took my picture, just randomly did it...because.. I was bored.. I guess... here's me with sweaters on, IT's ARCTIC in my room. -_-''

the drawn me :D


the real me ...  -_-''     Shut up. 

and.........


the sick me on the bed   :C

I really think this post is .......kinda "non-knowledgeable", however this the only thing that I can recall.. -_-''

till here for now, Hope the best thing can happen to me tomorrow,

 P E A C E.

YSP

a/n: the pictures are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment