Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pictures Post ;D I am so happy, Mr Blugey!


Hello guys ;D

So, yesterday I couldn't post anything due to some reasons.

1. I had a test, and I need to cover at least 7 chapters. *O*

2. I have at least 7 assignments..no, 8.. yeah... ok~

So.I haven't slept since yesterday.. and after the test, which I think I kinda... flunked it. The chapters that I didn't bother to focus came out.. -_-'' and so.. you know it too right.. students like us. -_-'' I'm so sorry.. I couldn't get an A ..waaa!! ;C



Then, after that we have no classes anymore. So I went back to my house and SLEEP!!

Today is a PINK DAY. Yeay! Look how pink we were in the class ;D Lucky Us :D


Mira Vera and I


Effa Stormy Storm XD and I


 Wawa Hwaa and I


Fatin Fazlini >.< and I

 Iffah the Cutest Seasonal Joker Pah Pah and I

              Natrah Natewa and I

After I woke up from the deep sleep, I have my dinner with my besties ;D It was a big group! ;D Happy ;D
They are:
1.   The Lagendary Zarabeeja
2.   The Awesome Yaa Yaw
3.   The Forever Diva Hameen
4.   The Seasonal Joker Ippah Pah Pah
5.   The Twiggy Crack Crack Paiz
6.   The Fluffy Boing Boing Yabill
7.   The Magnificant Mira Vera
8.   The Rockstar Zobo Bobo
9.   The Bracey Wrkkhh Wrkkhh Schiffin
10.  The Epic Apple Haini Qurr Qurr (kejap saje~)
11.  and me :D The Forever Innocent YSP :D

We have a splendid time there and the best thing was Yabill and Paiz came visiting room today. :'D Owwww come here anytime guys ;D So, that's all for today's post ;D

Hoping for the best tomorrow :D

P E A C E

YSP

a/n: Pictures are all mine




10 comments:

  1. why am i the seasonal joker? -.-"
    but i'll forgive you since you put "cutest" in it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Since your jokes are seasonal la ;D Thank you for forgiving me hahaha XP

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww.. the brothers come n visit u.. me like the nickname...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they did ;D i was so happy, in fact I am still :D The nicknames are so cool hahahaha :P

      Delete
  3. how about me?!
    just EFFA?? o.O??
    so plain..
    ~.~"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look so hitam in the pic but we look good in pink doesn't we? hihih
    haha I thought u r going to write my name as 'Zalini' since u call DJ 'Zarabeeja".

    @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do!!! Let's wear the same colour again XD

    ReplyDelete