Tuesday 9 April 2013

I came to class! :D Stayed till 6 PM, (don't be jealous ;P) Mr Blugey..


Hello there ;D

So today,I went to a bank and had my card changed. My card has refused to tolerate with me and so, I changed it. (you deserved that, card! :/).

Before that, I didn't attend MGT 417 class in the morning as I don't know we were supposed to have class at that time. Like I said before, my internet connection hates me. So I couldn't check my facebook and all.. A little bird told me, the class

was held in the morning

and WAIT!

 it's already passed 10 am

So, I am so sorry for not coming to the class. My fault. :'(
 Everyone thought I overslept, again. hehehe, nahhh, I couldn't get the news right actually. But really, thanks to my besties who told me about the schedule though. :D At least I didn't go to the next class BECAUSE THE CLASS WAS CANCELLED. Look, if it wasn't because of AINI,(click it!, it's a link) I would have gone to the class and realized that... 

I AM ALONE HERE, WHY? 


I guess that would happen.. -_-'' 

then, in the afternoon, we had class with our beloved Dr Cynthia :D

In that class, we need to brain storm about 'POLITENESS'

We listed about 10 politeness strategies and examples to support them.
 This is my group ;D


Yana, Intan, Jia

Aiman, Izarin

Intan, Jia

Yana, Intan -_-'' 
She's everywhere :P
hahaha

The class was fun, we laughed all the time, since Dr. C had to leave early due to some reason, we played a lot. :P
The class ended peacefully and I really enjoyed it :D

I guess.. that's it for today. Hope for the best tomorrow~ 

P E A C E

YSP

a/n: Pictures are all mine



No comments:

Post a Comment