Thursday 4 April 2013

Internet connection, Why you so "FAST" ... tired and melting, Mr, Blugey..

Hey there....
 today I did a presentation with my lucky besties ---->

Khadijah Mohari a.k.a ZARABEEJA..

from left: ME and KHADIJAH "ZARABEEJA" 



Well, although we don't seem to satisfy with our presentation, but I'm sure, we were glad to finish this today. NO BURDEN NOR FEAR TO PRESENT THIS AGAIN :D

It was a presentation about model of instructional design. Ours was Merrill First Principles of Instructional ;D. it was so easy to understand and easy to explain XD 

We have to talk about the research paper and all.... I hope we score good marks ;D

Then we have MGT 420 in Kenanga, the HOT CLASSROOM ;o

The class ended early due to her meeting. I don't know or it is just me... my classes seem to be quite short. :c

I dont wanna replace class no way noo~!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HEHE drama much~

after the class ended we (INTAN LIYANA AND I) went to library while waiting for
SITI NAJIHAH and LIYANA. We have to do an assignment. PRAGMATICS ASSIGNMENT AGAIN. AND AGAIN.  
from left: INTAN, JIA, ME and YANA


With all the reading and exercises, I hope I can do well in the test or quiz or final examination. Soon.

I think that's all for now. I NEED TO SLEEP. :D so, hope for the best tomorrow. PEACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment