Friday 5 April 2013

What? the best class? So happy~ Mr Blugey :D


Good Mor-...no~ Heiii, you know something? I woke up late again!! AGAIN! Goshhh why? ,
                                         
           ~(ㅂ^ㅂ)~ ~(ㅂ^ㅂ)~ ~(ㅂ^ㅂ)~ ~(ㅂ^ㅂ)~ ~(ㅂ^ㅂ)~

             
I woke up at 8.15 am and my class stared at 8.30. Whoa (ㅎㅅㅎ) '' However I managed to go to the class and it takes me about an hour to be there. ;P

Before I entered the classroom, I met my lecturer, Dr Paramjeet and she said, "Waaa, so late?" we smiled and as I apologized. *thehehe~

So, in that class we need to present about manual instruction, any manual instruction would do. So my team, Bobo and Yaa chose abacus and haven't presented it yet. YET, as if we will ;P

Abacus is quite an interesting "calculation device" though. but, for me... it's quite hard to use (= ^ =) especially for a person like me  ~()~

then, we have a class with Dr Cynthia, Pragmatics :D we have to do a spontaneous presentation about the six concepts that we have read and read and read and understood, so far. It was the best discussion time that we had and Dr C told us that we (our class) is one of the best class that she has taught. :D Glad to hear that :D miow~ hahaha (OㅅO)

oh yeah, I noticed that many of my classmates wore a red/ pink/ purplish red shirt, baju kurung ---clothes. :D (better)
SOOOOOOO, HERE ARE THEY :D


1. Yana


2. Intan


3. Faiz


4. Mira


5. Jia


6. Ameen


7. Natrah

and.... me :D



I think that's all for today :D Hope for the best :D Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Darn it, I should've wore red that day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha to bad you didn't ;D nti kita plan yeah ? :D

      Delete