Saturday 27 April 2013

Wow, like a month...It's dusty in here phew. Hello Mr Blugey..


jessica's birthday! Well, it was on 18th of April..hahha so late to update this.. Well...

Hello.. I just came back from a holiday. Wow, sounds great huh, holiday, but well, not really for me. Besides of sleeping more than 10 hours per day and watching animes and ...just berlakon menjadi bantal on my bed.... there's nothing special though..
Oh yeah, I think I start to love Yokai :D I know that's crazy but I hated yokai before. I was scared of them but then, NOT ANYMORE ;D. (RANDOM~)

 Well, can't you guess what have I learnt from my holiday? Well, as people know, I love to read. Reading is a very good therapy for me. It's like curing-agent for my boredom and ...(ok stop.)

So, basically , I just don't read EVERYTHING. Like EVERYTHING. Well, people tend to think I read everything. (No, my sister do think so -_-''). Well, I read about what I like and what I think I like... (yeah, I think I read random thing, so it's EVERYTHING I guess -_-''). 
Anyway, besides Everything, I have my own personal favourites though. They are.....   East Asian History and Culture ;D 
I love them. :D it's great to know something about the Samurai, Lunar calendar, Silla Shidae and all. Japan, Korea, China and all Asian countries hold unique and beautiful cultures :D, (I only focus on the East Asian though). Ohhh... how I love these folktales and histories. ;D
Some of my friends love to read about English history and war and all. It is interesting and I love reading them too. But now, my focus is into East Asian's not European's any more. 


So, during the holiday, I read about that. ;D

Oh yeah, I went to the Curve few days ago, my sister wanted to watch her JaeJoong and Jihyo in a movie called Codename: Jackel. Unfortunately.... it wasn't available. so,heart brokenly, we had our lunch and SHOOOPPINGGGGGGG~ :D. I bought a new coloured pants ;D, wait and see the colour this upcoming Tuesday ;D

haha, How I miss to update my blog. ;D Thank you and till here for now ;D

Hope for the best tomorrow and yeahhhh... Wish to have the greatest day for everyday. Happy for happy days, and Happy for sad days. Well, we couldn't expect for all happy day eh? ;D

P E A C E

YSP

No comments:

Post a Comment