Friday 5 April 2013

Friday :D no class, N O T H I N G , I should go home eh, Mr Blugey?

well, hello~
 there is nothing to say today... Well, I mean it.

Oh, the internet connection here really makes me want to ... nothing. I am so pissed with the connection -_-''

Today I spent my day with reading, nothing related to my course, as I want to take a day rest without reading or dealing with assignments. So, I read about Pompeii,Volcanoes and all. I read the wiki so.. who cares. I just want to know why and what happened to the victims, just that.

Then I read about Ovid's Metamorphoses. I like them! Especially the story of Echo and Narcissus :D

you better read them too. Well, internet got them all, so..

read these really make me feel energetic ;D I love reading, and I also read about 
Korean's Queen.
 The Silla's Queens. There were 3 queens overall. That was what I got, one of the queens was really intelligent. :D

What else did I read? Hm... I read a manhwa :D A Korean comic (English Translated, of course =_='')

I couldn't understand that YET. I mean simple conversation is Ok, but normally I don't  :P

Also.. I'm learning Mandarin as well ;D

Well, that's all I could write today :D Pray for the Best tomorrow :D Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment