Tuesday 2 April 2013

Woke up late EXTREMELY LATE.. what to do, Oh Mr Blugey






Yesterday after I set my mind to do well in tomorrow (today) class, I slept and I was so excited. However, I suddenly realized......... "what time is now?"
  OMG it was 8.10 in the morning.
EXTREMELY LATE.

So I went to class late and in fact I did not attend the first class.

;D 

er... no ;O

the worst part is... we have a quiz in that class, surprise quiz of course. -_-''  there's no use to live without surprises~ >u<

well, we hare a lot of works to be done. I am so tired now, I need to update this blog because updating this also an assignment. My legs, back, head.... all of them are so tired.... I should sleep after this but I have to do preparation for tomorrow's presentation.

*sigh*

lets make this interesting

so,  today's class started (for me)
with Technical Writing. We have to do the brochure thingy again and submit our Press Release.

*shring shringg*

I did it quite well, I guess ;D

Oh yeah, I got this from my bestiesss, well I don't know why she made this
but this is AWESOMEEE!!

TORTILLA WRAPS YA'LL :D

THANK YOU AINI MAHADZIR
AKA
HAINI QURR QURR

Aini's blog




and today, one of my besties asked me to do this
                     


THIS IS FATHIN AMIRAH, ISN'T SHE a LOVELY GIRL? ;D
dinner, 2012 ;D

Mira's blog

She wanted me to put her picture here as well, well, she got jealous since i did't put her in like the other girls ;D
 OK Mira i did :D sorry for not doing this earlier and thank you for being my BESTIES till now :DD
and another thing,
Emma, Sorry this is belated but 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
I WISH YOU THE GREATEST HAPPINESS FOR YOU

IN FOUNDATION.. about 2 or 3 years ago?


she thinks she a princess ;P
Emma Zara's blog
Ok ahaha :D


since I need to work on my assignments, I need to do this quick :D Ok,
TILL NOW, HOPE TO HAVE A GREAT TOMORROW. PEACE.







3 comments:

  1. OMG RIDZ GAMBAR ZAMAN BILA TUU? THANK YOU SO MUCHH <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zaman kanak kanak :D asasi dulu kala :D i have it in my webcam folder.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah lupa cakap WELCOME ;D <3

      Delete