Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spontaneous Presentation, So called Test, what is this Mr. Blugey?


So, today we had our lesson in chapter 5 for MGT417. We have to divide ourselves in groups and answer questions in a piece of paper. Then, (shockingly) we have to present it. I was so nervous when
I was elected to present the answers for my group.
how to explain them??? 


It was all about data and information related to it (data warehouse, database, knowledge and knowledege system cycle).
Oh yeah, my group is called GIANT ( as Giant in Doraemon) . How i wish i could get Doraemon ;D He is the best one :D
 So basically, we have to cover chapter 6 for the next class, we have to prepare for the slides or anything that we wanted to use and also the presentation.

In the next class, Ethnic Studies, we have also covered chapter 1 and we have to prepare for our presentation as well. My group will be the forth group to present.

 LONG WAY TO GOOO

In that class, Khadijah (again) has become a STAR, well, she's the best class rep ever ;D

We have discussed about "INTEGRASI DI MALAYSIA" as well as other similar systems used in other countries like "amalgamasi" (Indonesia), "asimilasi" (Singapore) and others....

In the afternoon class, we have PRAGMATICS, the BEST subject for me. :D

Dr. Cynthia has 'tricked' me for taking her word "test" for a real test. however it was a group work which we have to do mind map about 6 concepts in Pragmatics.


 I was hoping it was a one-to-one test as i have seriously studied for it. Oh well, I lost nothing actually, at least I have read them all.
Nothing to lose for reading eh~ :D

Tomorrow will bring more luck and happiness~ BE POSITIVE~ with this i end my update today, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment