Tuesday 19 March 2013

First day? Welcome Mr Blugey!



Wait a minute, am I really doing this? Haha, now a got myself a diary, a blog intendedly. But really, I'm not used to this, I used to have one but then, I couldn't care to look at it everyday, so Bye Bye~


Introduction: My name is Ridzuwan Amin Roslan from LG2204C and this is blog is created for MGT417.


So, let's look a the positive side of this, well, like our Ethnic Lecturer likes to say, "Everything is like a coin, it has two sides of stories to tell." In easy words, pro and cons. Let's dig this to find the pros and cherish them! :D
So, basically today, I was little tired and hungry, plus with couldn't keep up with my eating schedule, what more with the lectures. Many things had happened such like we have started our MGT class today ;D. I really hope that since we are already in the Week 3 and still not even a single class has started. Nothing to worry more, it's been solved. Yeay..

We have Ethnic Studies after MGT417 and that subject is really fun and well, easy to understand. Well, I really like it since the topics brought up today were all interesting.

After lunch, here came Pragmatics. The science of language. Everything is so hard. Well, not really the topic but the humidity of the room, the drowsiness (afternoon, obviously sleepy~) and then came the topic. Nah, I wouldn't be surprised to have difficulties to understand these as all linguistic branch studies are hard to cope with. Hard but not impossible though. 

Hope to do my best tomorrow. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment