Saturday 30 March 2013

From Prince Hisahito to Nong Poy, Read it Mr Blugey



Today is Saturday. Saturday is the SEVENTH day of the week. So, I continue to do my assignments and all.
What I usually do on Saturday? Well, I watch movies and read manga. Since there are many assignments to be done..... I have no choice.....

BUT TO DO THEM, FINISH THEM AND DON'T LET THEM UNATTENDED...
is  NOT EASY

besides that, 

I read about Japanese future emperor, 
PRINCE HISAHITO

1
2

This young Prince was born in 2006 and will be the next Emperor of  Japan


The next story that I read is about
A beautiful women who was born male,

NONG POY

3

4
She was born in Thailand and she is a popular model and actress there.
I really don't know WHY I READ about these two articles but oh well, I really love to read and reading these news and gaining general knowledge (Prince Hisahito) are obviously a good side dish for my knowledge ;D 

REMEMBER
THERE IS NO LIMITATION IN LEARNING SOMETHING~ GAINING KNOWLEDGE IS LIFE-LONG PROCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment