Thursday 28 March 2013

Adobe Director, Sony vegas and 1 BONUS MARK, done it Mr Blugey


So today, we have two classes. The first class was
  Development and Production of E-Language Material

This class was held by Dr. O and Pn Noraini. So, as usual, the class took 4 hours of our day and today it seems to worth it. 
(for me today as the classes before I was totally out -_-). 

We learnt how to edit songs and compile it with two other songs. We are assigned to do a Karaoke video 
later. Yeay~ I love editing video because they look lot more fun than doing other things ;D
singing~ LALALALA~
For the second part of my day, the second class surprisingly continued just right after the first class, so 

WE HAVE NO BREAK FOR STRAIGHT 6 HOURS OF LECTURES~ *O*

it was MGT420 and it was in Bussiness Faculty. I got really tired and HUNGRY but I did enjoy every class that I attended as I'm really good ( not better nor great) when dealing with notes. ;D 
YUP, I copied them all from the board. Just to make me up from my drowsiness. 

In, short, today is a TIRING DAY  and plus, i had a meeting tonight~ -_-''
Pheww, I"m looking for the best tomorrow. Hope for the best. So, today's update ends here, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment