Monday 25 March 2013

It's Monday, Short Class and Birthday, Mr Blugey


Today is Monday and as usual Monday always bring drowsiness to me.
But today, i was quite lucky since our class with Dr Paramjeet which was 
Technical Writing ended early (about an hour early).
We were assigned to do Press Release and company's data or whatever they might call it. But it was easy though. ;)
In Technical Writing, there seems to be a lot of works to be done. A lot of writing. Sure.

In the morning, we had our MGT420 in Cempaka. God, the class was sooooo cold. I don't know it was just me, but really, I was nearly shivering in the class. We had covered half of chapter 7 and since it was quite a long topic, we divided it to two separate lessons.

I could not really focus in the class since my mind was totally about the 'humidity' and all. I need to revise all the lesson tonight, hopefully. ;P


Oh, another thing, today is my friend's Birthday: 
 ATHIRAH ABD AZIZ            
bestiess ;D
i know you hate yellow~

I wish her a happy happy blissful day. May God bless you, Yaa ;D

so, with that i end today update, Peace. 


2 comments:

  1. Awwe.. so sweet.. but woi, why THIS PICTURE? You know I hateeeee yellowwww. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. because, i just picked the pic randomly mehh~ I DO KNOW YOU HATE YELLOW hahaha ;D

    ReplyDelete