Thursday 28 March 2013

Individual Pragmatics test, and Aini's Birthday, Mr Blugey :D


Today I woke up earlier than I thought, considering the tiredness that I had the day before, I woke up at 6 in the morning. Still sleepy after that, I went to class at 7.15 and I tried to appear as normal and healthy as always. 
BUT I failed because I could not keep up to hide my emotion
even my FACE looked tired.
i was soooooo sleeppppyyyyy~ 

Bobo asked me whether I was OK or not, considering I was not active as always, perhaps ;P. Oh well, I was still able to have some fun here and there. Pulling pranks here and there. So today's class started with Dr Paramjeet's Technical Writing.
bobo~ :D: "Ridz are you OK?"

Today we have to create a Homepage, brochure and flyer. We have to design them according to what is suitable to our made-up company. Our company is BAKERY :D. the name of the company I decided to keep it secret for this while hihi ;P

For the second class we have Pragmatics with Dr. Cynthia. Oh, still remember the day when I said I wanted the test so bad? Yeah, we did it this morning. Well, we can discussed actually. I still love it. We need to write about two main concepts in Pragmatics and provide examples with them. I decided to talk about presupposition and entailments and also conversational implicature.  We had two hours to finish all the questions.

Oh yeah, ONE OF THE MAIN NEWS TODAY IS.........

today is...... 
AINI'S BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINI! :D 

FROM LEFT: AINI, AMEEN, ME, and YAA ;D
a year ago, 2012

AINI, I WISH YOU A HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY THAT YOU CAN GET .. MUHAHAHAHA :D

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR BESTIES. 


4 comments:

  1. That old picture?! HAHAHA I look young! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course we were younger back then hihihi :D (it's just a year ago -_-'') xP

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hahaha that is you in kindergarten bo~ :D

      Delete